Hyderabad: A three-month-old baby boy died and 4 others were hurt when a fireplace poor out at a personal children’s hospital in avoirdupois unit Nagar within the wee hours of Mon, police same.
The incident happened within the babe medical care unit (NICU) of the hospital at a pair of.55 a.m, avoirdupois unit Nagar police office Inspector V Ashok Reddy told PTI.
One baby died within the hearth mishap and 4 alternative babies were hurt and shifted by oldsters and police to totally different hospitals and that they were expressed to be doing fine, the police official same.
The fire was destroyed with the assistance of firetenders, police same. As per preliminary data, a suspected contact caused the fireplace, Reddy said. As several as forty two kids were undergoing treatment at the hospital at the time of the accident and therefore the 5 babies were admitted within the NICU, the Inspector same.
Meanwhile, some folks as well as oldsters and relatives of the hurt kids control a protest ahead of the hospital. A case below IPC section 304A (causing death by negligence) has been registered in reference to the incident and a search is on.(FA9NEWS)